bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Saturday, January 08, 2005

BlogSkins

BlogSkins” have over 10,000 blogskins (templates) available at their site to download once you register. It is free, simple, quick and easy to register. Once you are registered there are thousands of blogskins to browse through. Many or most are free to download. You have to scroll all the way to the bottom of the page to hit the preview or download buttons and view or download the skins. If you don’t have the skill sets or time to personalize the look of your blog this is one cost effective and time efficient way to go about it. I give 8.5 stars

8.5 stars


blogged by Anonymous @ 1/08/2005

2 Comments:

At 09 January, 2005, Blogger Kamigoroshi said...

I started out my first layout from my blog in there. Without it, I don't think I would have gotten to the design I have now. Well...that's overstating it. But at least I didn't stick with the old blogger's original layouts.

It's a good site when you're a newbie thats for sure.

 
At 09 January, 2005, Blogger Crystal said...

Great find! I haven't had time to choose a new skin but now know where I will be going to find one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home