bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Blogging Blog

"Blogging Blog" has a large list of useful tools, links and insights to blogging. The blog is about explaining blogger tools and services available along with some experiences. This blogger stated recently in a post, "This site has been seriously neglected, as my focus has been on the others. I am reminded by recent comments, though, that there is potential usefulness in this little blog, so I've vowed to get back to it." There are a lot of explanations and links to many different services and tools. The information provided by this blogger can be enlightening and useful for many. I hope Sharon can find the time to continue because past information has been put together quite nicely. The blog has a clean and simple design. There are a lot of graphic buttons on the pages that may slow down some connections and slower computers but there is a lot worth looking through at this blog. I give it 7.5 stars. There are only a few recent updates so far, hopefully this picks up.

7.5 stars


blogged by Anonymous @ 1/15/2005

2 Comments:

At 20 January, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well it's good to see you back and I'll be stopping by for sure to what cool things your adding...

 
At 04 February, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No trackback on this blog, so far. Another thing for me to look into to doing. :) I never look for or expect any thanks, link or post back, so when some one does I'm very grateful! I greatly appreciate that you did and right back at you with a big THANK YOU for the nice words!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home