bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Saturday, January 29, 2005

BlogAzoo

Here we go again another new kid on the blog block. BlogAzoo blog traffic exchange is here to add to the addiction. They all have their own personality though. I'll write something up about this one as soon as I try it for a while.


BlogAzoo


I guess it's time to go try this one out and see if I like it better than any others or not. Looks like they are ready to try out now.

Please feel free to share what you may have found out about this service already or come back and let everyone else know if you try BlogAzoo out. You can leave your own BlogAzoo referral link here when you comment, it won't hurt my feelings:)


blogged by Anonymous @ 1/29/2005

5 Comments:

At 29 January, 2005, Blogger Noah Bawdy™ said...

So far I like it. I wish they supported multiple banners, but what the hey, it'll come with time.

 
At 30 January, 2005, Blogger Aldon Hynes said...

So far, the only real difference I've found is that they sometimes use colors on their 'please click' section which look the same on my dying monitor (where everything has a yellow tint, and the yellow and white look the same). Oh, and they seem to send form letters when you write to them about problems.

For the time being, I expect I'll stay mostly on Blog Explosion until they get more of their bugs worked out.

 
At 30 January, 2005, Blogger golfwidow said...

I think Blogazoo is about the same as Blogclicker and BlogExplosion, but I liked the fact that, after I'd been surfing for a while, it checked me to make sure I was a real person and not a surfbot. Once it verified that I wasn't a bot, it gave me bonus credits for having troubled me. Nice feature.

 
At 30 January, 2005, Blogger Amanda said...

I don't think I'm going to bother with it because it seems like so many of the BE users use it and I don't want the same blogs over and over again.

 
At 30 January, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blog azoo is the best that I have found. I had about 10 new comments in about 2 hours of surfing the site. I really like this one, it adds so much personality to your profile. Very nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home