bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Welcome to the North Pole

Welcome to the North Pole” or "Santa Claus" and I thank “Sighed Effects” blog for having this one right at the top of their blog for me to find. I appreciate “North Pole” bloggers efforts in finding some great links, stories, posts and taking the time for putting them together for all of us to read. I found this page seasonal, enjoyable and interesting. It appeared fairly sparse on the main page with material. However, there are many quality links and posts to read within it all about the holiday season, feelings and Christmas. I like what this blogger is doing and hope they keep it going through the season. I give it 8 stars. It’s good to read some inspirational stories and ideas this time of year; I guess it can be all year long.

8 stars




blogged by Anonymous @ 12/21/2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home