bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Saturday, December 25, 2004

Illusions Etc...

Illusions Etc...” if you’re amused and enjoy illusions and other tricks then this is a great blog to visit. I was fascinated and intrigued by some of the available items and information at this blog. I’m glad I stumbled across this one during my blog cruising adventures. There are a whole lot of links and explanations to view along with plenty out of the ordinary things to discover. Animations, distortions, illusions and perceptions only scratch the surface of the fun and amusement compiled by this blogger. The straight line café illusion, Flash effects, 3-D art effects, humor and other attention-grabbing art. There are a few ads but mostly text based google ads. The blogger template is tweaked a little but the design does not do much for me. However, the blogs content is an admirable gathering of enjoyable information. I give it 9 stars. Tehy eevn epxlian why I dno’t hvae to use a splel chceekr!

9 stars



blogged by Anonymous @ 12/25/2004

3 Comments:

At 25 December, 2004, Blogger Walt said...

Thanks for the kind words about my blog. Based on your input and my experience I removed the amazon.com ads. I left the google ads in place because at least they are targeted to the topic. Have a Merry Christmas and a Safe New Year.

 
At 25 December, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your welcome and keep up the great work at your blog! Ads can be good, bad or indifferent and I prefer text and related ads in most cases. It just depends on how its done some graphics can work too! The Drudge Report and CNET have drove me crazy with their popup, under and in ads. However, some ads work great as site or blog content when used well! I hope you have a great holiday and thanks for stopping by.

 
At 02 January, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Toni, I agree the sidewalk drawings are excellent.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home