bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Friday, December 24, 2004

Hope everyone is happy

I hope you are all happy in the north country! You sent that cold blast down here even into South Carolina. I won't be able to go to the beach in shorts for my traditional Christmas stroll. It is supposed to get down into the 30's... :)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS to all of YOU!







Actually, a little cold weather and snow is nice this time of the year if you don't have to go any where or work in it a lot.



blogged by Anonymous @ 12/24/2004

4 Comments:

At 24 December, 2004, Blogger annette said...

Merry Christmas to you too!
@

 
At 25 December, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas from a place in Missouri with six stinking inches of snow. Blah! lol

Merry Christmas!!

Valerie from spoken-for.org

 
At 25 December, 2004, Blogger Unknown said...

Here in Alabama, it's 16 degrees and cold as shit! But no snow, only a few flurries.

 
At 26 December, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Russ,
I'm here in Columbia ,SC and we woke up to what started as snow and is now freezing rain. I found you through the comment you left at my photoblog on tacky frog.....That frog gets around I guess. A Happy New Year to you and yours.
msdedi/Linda
http://msdedi.typepad.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home