bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Thursday, December 09, 2004

GeekLog

GeekLog” is a blog of general thoughts and ideas of many different subjects. I guess it was more geared to internet marketing in the past but there was a decision to change this recently to include anything this blogger wants to talk about. I enjoy this bloggers casual and analytical posting style. I find the humor and insight interesting. There is a funny poll on “think your job sucks?”, worth a look at (I wasn’t in the majority with my vote). The assortment of posts cover items like “Why we blog?”, “Weird Google Adsense results” and a lot more. There are very few graphics or even buttons which make this a fast loading blog. I give this blog 7.5 stars. Another blog or blog service being put together by this blogger is WeblogLinkDirectory, which also looks like a nice idea and I hope the project goes well. Looks like this blogger is busy with several other sites and blogs.

7.5 stars


blogged by Anonymous @ 12/09/2004

4 Comments:

At 10 December, 2004, Blogger binventive said...

Russ - Thanks for taking the time to look at my sites. Your rating of 7.5 for GeekLog is amazingly close to the rating I have at BlogExplosion (7.7). Do you work for them? :) And, yes, maintaining my various sites keeps me busy (but, so far, I'm having fun with it all).

By the way, I like the service you're providing on your site. I plan to stop by on a regular basis.

- Jim

 
At 11 December, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your welcome. To answer your question no I don't:) Thanks you to and if you ever have any suggestions please feel free to make them!

 
At 11 December, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was like am I at the right sight when I clicked to go to your site there Jim. I like what you did! You made a bunch of GUI, links and template changes.

 
At 12 December, 2004, Blogger binventive said...

Thanks, Russ. I just added your site to the "Blogs I like to visit" section.

- Jim

 

Post a Comment

<< Home