bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Freudian Slippers

Freudian Slippers” was a nice blog to visit. I enjoyed the honest straight forward writing style, opinions and insights posted there. I like the post made today on the “credible blog” along with the point it gets across (Hopefully, I can follow the advice myself). The next post of the “glass half-empty” is also an interesting insight. There is also a lighter side to the blog with some humor and news. I found some fun and silly reads such as “Thirty reasons why dogs are better than wives”. The design was clean, simple and very easy to read. There are the some what standard about, greatest hits, archive calendar, recent posts and regular reads sections too. I give 8.5 stars to this blog and enjoyed my stop there.

8.5 stars



blogged by Anonymous @ 12/21/2004

1 Comments:

At 22 December, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

(Weblog Review)I've seen that site a few times but I didn't join and look around. Now I have joined to get a better look and see what that is all about over there. Thanks for mentioning the site!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home