bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Wednesday, December 08, 2004

BLOGinality

BLOGinality” is very simple to use and theme oriented. Find out your bloginality using the very well know Myers-Briggs personality test with results such as ENTP, INTP, etc. It was four questions and came out with results similar to many much longer tests that I’ve taken with the Myers-Briggs. There is a lot of additional reading material at the blog to read about each result, not just the little blurt that comes with the HTML code. I found the design original and pleasing to the eye. The design really seems to lead me to the ad and if this was the intent I think it works. I will give 8.5 stars for this site. I don’t think this one really fits as a blog but it is definitely intended as a blog related site. I like doing these little tests and quizzes and then I get something else to add to my blog too.

8 stars


My Bloginality is INTP!!!


blogged by Anonymous @ 12/08/2004

4 Comments:

At 10 December, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you like that, check out my story: Portrait of a Blogger. if you like that, there's a sequel out there on the web somewhere. ;)

best,
kpaul

 
At 10 December, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My observation of bloginality is this: Most bloggers I surfed through are INTP or IN.. blah blah. Simply, most of us bloggers are introvert people. I think it comes hand in hand that the people who are less expressive in real life are regular bloggers. Just a thought.

freedomseeker/behindthebars.motime.com

 
At 11 December, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kpaul looks like you had some fun there with portrait of a blogger...

 
At 14 December, 2004, Blogger Kim said...

Oh my goodness!!! I can't believe how accurate this test was with only 4 little questions! It nailed me to a tee! I'm an ENFP, BTW...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home