bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Remember

Don't let me get away with only giving my own opinions on these blogs that review. Please feel free to leave your opinions too. Please don't attack anyone's blog or attack anyone personally but do leave your likes or dislikes about the blogs mentioned. I'm using a 1-10 rating when I say stars. I will try to get some graphics for the stars instead of saying one to ten stars(maybe):) So if you want to give your rating with a 1-10 scale that is ok too.

Maybe I should take a good look at my own blogs soon too and see what I think of them and let you all take a shot at mine...When I do that don't feel shy...You won't hurt my feelings...

Well thanks for stopping by and have a great day!


blogged by Anonymous @ 11/30/2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home