bc_rainbow    bc_survey_simple

Saturday, November 27, 2004

BlogRank

BlogRank appears to be more of a blog service then a blog. It has a ranking and voting system for blogs to add themselves and links to their blogs. I'm not a big fan of these but the site seems simple to use and has a clean and easy design to follow. It looks like it can be some fun and maybe bring some more traffic to your blog. I will only give it a 6.5 star though. The rating is more to the effect because I'm not a real liker of this particular ranking system and site. Feel free to add your information though if you have really enjoyed and had good luck with this type ranking site. You can find some interesting blogs now and then going through this type system.

6.5 stars


blogged by Anonymous @ 11/27/2004

1 Comments:

At 29 November, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the plug! I own blogrank. Its nice to see my site getting some recognition.

Thanks again,
Joe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home